Get it here
Installation from Packages:
Installation from source
That's it. If you now type latex2slides from the command
line it should pop up. Type ./uninstall if you need to
uninstall the program.
Untar the package ( tar -xvzf latex2slides-version.tgz ).
Move to the newly created directory ( cd latex2slides-version ).
Choose one of the following installation types:
- System-wide. Become "root". Type ./install
- Locally (in your home directory). Type ./install --locally.
The directory $HOME/bin must be in your $PATH.
- Custom . Please read the INSTALLING file included in the
- Remember that this is a UNIX (Linux, Solaris, BSD, etc.) program.
- If you find a bug, or if you have any suggestions, please
send me an email.